MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBC

The Melanian Broadcasting Corporation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hall

Go down 
+19
Damon Drake
Nosferat
Windsong
Kipcha
Yuki
Noctilus
Anora
MonsterGrl
Mykomushu
DoomKitten
Aizen
bloodpaw
Camena
Mitsunari
mara
Lilliana
Slamson
PeaceMaker
Ayra
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Ayra stops before the open doors of the ballroom. Standing at the foot of the large staircase which leads down to the dance floor, she glances to the right. Slowly, she runs a hand over the satin ribbons wound around the staircase as her eyes checksover the sitting area to the right of the dance floor. The bar sits against the left side of the sitting area, seven bartenders anxiously waiting for the guests to arrive. Ayra smiles and nods before returning to her spot by the door. She glances one last time at the large clock on the ballroom wall. The second hand lands on the 12 and the clock chimes out a short note announcing the hour.

The butlers at the entrance open the doors slowly, the ancient wood creaking somewhat.

Ayra tugs up on her gloves as they slip below her elbows. The gust of wind from outside hits her just as she holds down her hair. Glaring at the door, she straightens and puts on a bright smile as the guests begin to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://channel13.forumotion.com
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 pm

As he makes his way up the staircase and sees his wife stading at the doors to the hall, he stares on at her beauty with a smile, as he slowly makes his way to her. Once he reaches her, he greets her with open arms and says.. Good evening, my lady. You look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Ayra beams as she see Peace and runs into his arms, careful not to ruffle her dress. Thank you love. And just for being the first one here, you get a special prize, she says softly and kisses him. Smiling she steps back a little bit, and looks him over, Hm, I don't think I've seen you all dressed up since our wedding.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 pm

He lets out a small chuckle and replies to her.. No, no you haven't, Love. This is the first since then, but I'm always dressed to kill! He wraps his arm around her, also being careful not to ruffle her dress, and with a slight smirk he says.. You know....You have some mighty apetizing butlers. I may have to pay them a visit before the nights through.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Ayra smirks and shakes her head. Not till after the event. I need them to get the guests their coats, she says laughing softly. Taking a glance at her dress, she grins and feels the dagger beneath the light fabric, Well I don't know about you, but I'm always dressed to kill.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 pm

*walks past the loving couple* lookin good you 2 * and keeps on walkin
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Hey, buddy! Lookin pretty sharp! He says as Slamson walks past. He then turns back to Ayra.. Aww, ok...but I get first dibs! He says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Ayra smiles in greeting and inclines her head to Slamson slightly. She laughs softly at Peace and nods. You can have them all if you want, unless of course...I beat you to it, she says with a teasing grin. As she glances at the server who overheard their conversation, she licks her lips and watches him scurry away.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 pm

I smile as i enter the hall.I look around to see if i know anyone,but i dont.I stand in the corner alone.I look at all the people and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Ayra shifts as she watches the newcomer enter the hall. She touches Peace on the arm to let him know she'll be back soon, and makes her way to the stranger in the stunning black dress.

She stops before her, and spins the ring on her gloved hand. Ayra can never sit still.
Good Evening, I don't believe we've met. My name is Ayra, she says in her soft almost melodic voice, and bows her head slightly to the girl before her.
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:24 pm

i stride in leading my wolverines close behind. "good evening peace." i wave at slam and lillaina as stride to a corner
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari

Mitsunari

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 pm

The side door led him to a small alcove that gave him a view looking over the ballroom. Apparently things were about to go into full swing, and he had to take a minute to steel his nerves in preparation. "Easy there old boy..just like ridin' a bike. He quickly reached out with his mind to sense any familiar presences, and located Ayra with Peacemaker. Taking note of their position, he began his descent to the main floor.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 pm

*leans up on the wall and lites up a smoke n sips his drink*
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Hey Mar n Mits *raises his drink to the new arrivals
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 pm

the wolverines pace around me snapping jaws on thin air
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Ayra jumped slightly at the feeling, like when someone accidentally brushes against you as they pass you on the street. Except, the feeling was in her mind. She smirked and realized it has been ages since she sensed someones presence. Frowning slightly at her old age, and forgetfulness she reached out with her mind. Her mouth curved into a small smile as she noticed Mitsunari close by. At the same time, her eye caught the entrance of a lady and a pair of animals. The housekeeper's eyes widened as she frantically pointed at the animals, and looked back at Ayra pleadingly. Ayra smirked and waved the old woman away before she had a heart attack. That would certainly spoil the party.
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 pm

hello prince
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm

I watched as someone came to me.Ayra was her name.~Im Lilliana~I curtsy before her.She looked dazzling.Why would she want to talk to me?She seemed nice but I had to be cautious.~Its nice to meet you~I see Mara wave at me and I wave back,Hoping that this ball would be good.
Back to top Go down
Camena

Camena

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Camena walked down the staircase to see PeaceMaker standing. "Hello Peace, it's good to see you without the bloody clothes for once." Making sure not to trip on the last step, she walks over to Peace and begins to reach her arm out to shake his hand. "Ayra certaintly out did herself for tonight, wouldn't you agree?"

Last edited by Camena on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Ayra smiled at Liliana, tilting her head slightly to look her over. I don't believe I've seen you around in Melania, have you been here long? she asks her eyes warm. Catching a glimpse of the new arrival, she makes a note to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 pm

i beckon Bos towards me with a wide smirk
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 pm

*walks over to Ayra n some other chick n grins* Ayra excellent event darlin *nods to the other woman there * hi Im Slamson, or Slam if you perfer *grins at the noob*
Back to top Go down
bloodpaw

bloodpaw

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Bloodpaw looks at the open doors to the ballroom lookin out over the crowd Blood senses other people he knows and knows of from the pub in Melania. Feeling a bit lonely Blood calls to his dragon PhyreStarter with his mind to come join him. PhyreStarter Winks in to the the hall floating just in front of Blood then settles on Bloods shoulders "MY friend i'm sure we'll met someone we know"Bloodpaw descends down in to the fray of the ballroom floor with Phyre wrapped around his shoulders. Phyre shoots out a jet of Purple flame to announce his presence to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Hm, such a quizzical event *looks at my attire and sighs* Hopefully this will work well enough... *glances around, looking for someone I know to converse with*
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Doom saw the place bustling as she entered the main hall, and she automatically gathered her dress skirts and went in search of wine. Finding some, she moved into the shadows, her eyes scanning the room to find ones that she knew.
Her automatic instinct was to change to her kitten form, but she resisted. It was about time she was seen in her vampiric form. Picking at her lace corset with one hand, the other brought the red wine to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBC :: Events :: Masquerade Ball-
Jump to: