MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBC

The Melanian Broadcasting Corporation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hall

Go down 
+19
Damon Drake
Nosferat
Windsong
Kipcha
Yuki
Noctilus
Anora
MonsterGrl
Mykomushu
DoomKitten
Aizen
bloodpaw
Camena
Mitsunari
mara
Lilliana
Slamson
PeaceMaker
Ayra
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:45 pm

unhooks the wolverines from chains "Kavak and Frost go find yourself some dinner"they head off in the drection of the housekeeper.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:47 pm

*spots Doom and approaches her calmly, Her eyes giving away her identity* As beautiful as ever, Kitten *bows respectively*
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 pm

I return my attention back to Ayra.~No,I just moved here.~I try not to notice her looking me over.I smile and watch the new people come in.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Ayra hissed loudly at the release of wild animals running around her castle. She thanked Slam in a strained voice, before excusing herself and hoisting up her dress slightly. She marched over to mara, her eyes blazing. If you cannot control your pets, she said spitting out the word, then they will be removed for you. She glanced at Bloodpaw, Don't start a fire, was all she she said to him as she looked him over. Rolling her eyes she strode over to the bar and the lady sipping wine there. She ordered a jack with coke from the bartender, and eyes the woman. Do I know you?
Back to top Go down
https://channel13.forumotion.com
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty

walks oer to aizen "helllo brother. wonderful attire."
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:50 pm

*after making a new acquaintance he walks over to Doom n gives her a warm greeting* hey darlin, guess what Im not driving to nite *n smiles*
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:50 pm

i call therm back "sorry lady. " rehooks them.
Back to top Go down
bloodpaw

bloodpaw

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Feelin the presence of one of the best killers in his clan Blood and Phyre "walk" to a shadow near Doomy wishing to say hello "Hello Doomy dear how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Hello, Mara...*glances at my attire* I don't do this often, is this appropriate for the culture of the event? *glances around estimating the identities of the others*
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Doom automatically jumped at the sound of the voice, but the startled eyes soon turned warm as she found Lucas bowing in front of her.
"You are too kind, dear one," she replied softly, curtsying awkwardly. She couldn't help but laugh - she was too used to being on four legs, not two, and this made functions a bit harder for her.
"Thank you for coming. It is nice to see a face that I know," she said as she hugged him with her free arm.
Her attention moved to Slamson, and she grinned and hugged him tightly.
"Thank goodness, Slammy dear. You would most certainly have an accident with this much conversing," she joked, nudging him playfully. Her eyes followed Ayra and she curtsied again in her direction.
"Greetings, Ayra. This looks absolutely wonderful. My name is DoomKitten - I usually have fur and four limbs, but unfortunately I had to keep your shiny blue collar at home."
She turned to BloodPaw and smiled.
"Hello, dear! Nice to see you."
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 pm

i hold out my arms and Kavak climbs up one, and frost the other and they perch on my shoulders. "you do not have to worry madam. i will conttrol them."
Back to top Go down
bloodpaw

bloodpaw

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 pm

bows to his co-leader"Hello Lord Luca and how does this evenin find you?Blood pulls out his personal flask of hard cider
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm

it is fine Aizen. " strokes the heads of my pets.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Ayra took a long sip of her drink and sighed. She smirked and bowed her head to Doom slightly. Ah so my kitten has arrived then, she says and laughs teasingly. She nods at mara her gaze still rather frosty.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:59 pm

I walk toward Mara and smile at her.~Hello mara.How have you been?~I look at her pets and grin at them.Why would she bring her pets to a ball?
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:59 pm

*smiles at the recognition* It's good to see you, you look beautiful Doom, you should grace us with this appearance more often...Blood, I suggest calling me Aizen, it will save from confusion
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 am

"Yes indeed, dear Ayra," she replied, a sly grin on her face. Her eyes wandered over the halls and fell back on the woman before her.
"And where is Peace? I have not seen him as yet," she asked.
Her eyes fell back on Aizen, and she held her hand up as she drained her wine and motioned for another.
"It is easier as a kitten. I do not know how you lot do this every day. You have no balance!" As if to prove her point, she leaned slightly to the left and suddenly leaned against the bar.
"No tails... why do you not have tails!" She muttered, but the smile on her face showed her appreciation of his words.
"And you, Aizen dear, look spectacular."
Back to top Go down
bloodpaw

bloodpaw

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:03 am

Seeing his playmate PhyreStarter leaps off my shoulder and glides over to Doomy and lands on her shoulder and nuzzles up against her neck and cheek "Well even when your not in kitten form he knows his friends, he says he's missed you."Bows to Aizen" My apologies good sir."
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:04 am

"fine lil. i brought my furry comrades with me because i cannot trust them not to eat my prisoners" Kavak leans toward lil giving a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 am

*orders another Jameson n coke placin his empty glass on the table n looks round the room*
Back to top Go down
mara

mara

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 am

(gtg bed time. ill reply tomorrow dear friends)
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 am

Ayra shifts and glances at Aizen with a frown. Why does that name sound so familiar? She stares hard at the wall, the memory just out of her reach.

She smiles at Doom and laughs softly. He's hiding I imagine. Doesn't much like these events, she said with a smirk sending Peace a telepathic message.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 am

Hmm, you'll get used to it Kitten, I'm sure *flashsteps behind her and lays a hand on her shoulder* Thank you for the compliments dear. *smiles politely*
It's fine, Bloodpaw.

*Glances at Ayra calmly and bows respectively* It's a pleasure to meet you, Ayra.
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:10 am

She squeaked as the dragon landed on her shoulder, and nuzzled him back. Strangely enough, a purr emanated from her chest as she nuzzled away before she realised and composed herself, clearing her throat.
"If only I could play, dear one, I surely would," she whispered to the dragon, a smile on her lips.
Her attention turned to Ayra again and she chuckled.
"He's probably itching to kill half of us in here," she said, laughing.
"I hope he has eaten though, I still maintain the fact that I do indeed like my spine intact."
She smiled back at Aizen and let the hand comfort her.
"I most likely will, dear. But the only issue after that would be me walking two legged as a kitten. Now wouldn't that be a sight?"
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 am

*sippin his drink, he finds himself remembering the last event like this he attended was the awards he n mongo hosted.... n then wonders how long his clothes is going to stay on.....*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBC :: Events :: Masquerade Ball-
Jump to: