MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBC

The Melanian Broadcasting Corporation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hall

Go down 
+19
Damon Drake
Nosferat
Windsong
Kipcha
Yuki
Noctilus
Anora
MonsterGrl
Mykomushu
DoomKitten
Aizen
bloodpaw
Camena
Mitsunari
mara
Lilliana
Slamson
PeaceMaker
Ayra
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodpaw

bloodpaw

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 am

"Doomy dear the trick is to keep your tail even in human form and if it doesn't look appropriate to have a tail make it invisible."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 am

I laugh at Kavak.~Well with those two you never know what would happen.Well it was nice to see you again.~I walk to get some wine and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 am

Ayra laughed, her easy and carefree nature clearly reasserting itself. Well he promised to be on his very best behavior tonight, she says with a smile. She bows slightly to Aizen, the name still bothering her. Likewise Aizen, she says softly and glances around at the others.
Back to top Go down
https://channel13.forumotion.com
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 am

*polishes off another drink n orders another... yeah aint gonna be long...* is it me or is it warm in here...
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am

Doom laughed at Blood's words.
"It would be an idea, Blood, but I would not like to ruin this dress. And the hole that would ensue would surely show parts of me that I do not think these lovely people would like to see. Besides, I wanted to be in my full vampiric form for this occasion. It does not happen often."
She smiled warmly at Ayra, sipping her wine.
"Best behaviour? Tell me, did you get him in a tux?" She enquired teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:18 am

*cold eyes rest on Slam* Slamson, please do your best to keep clothes on, if you can't, you're free to leave.

*glances back at Ayra* is something troubling you?
Back to top Go down
bloodpaw

bloodpaw

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 am

Blood "planewalks" across the floor to the bar and orders a shot of 151 and and "walks" back over to doomy "come Phyre i have some meat for you"Phyre licks Doomy's cheek then "winks" back to Bloods shoulder greedily awaiting the promised snack
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 am

Ayra giggled and leaned in to whisper to Doom. Yes, I did, she said and eyed Slamson worriedly who seemed to be sweating a lot. She glances at Aizen as he addressed her and shakes her head lightly, You're name just sounds very familiar is all, she says with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Camena

Camena

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 am

After a short while, Camena excused herself and walked to the bar. "Coke, please." she ordered quickly. Cam played with the straw in her glass for a minute, a nervous habit she'd picked up from who knows where. She held her glass up to herself and gave a small laugh. "Here's to hoping it's not spiked."
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am

Well hello, Camena. It is quite a change for me isn't it! You look very lovely yourself. He says with a smile as he cups her hand between both of his and gently shakes it. Ayra has put a lot of work into this, and I agree, she has done a wonderful job. He then makes his way to the bar and greets his wife with a kiss. Hello again, Love. He looks to the bartender and calls out.. Jack and Coke, please! He then looks to DoomKitten with his eyes widened, looking over her new figure, and extends a hand to her. Hello...have we met? He says with a smile before opening his arms with expectations of a hug. You look fabulous, Kitty. It is quite a change from your normal furry self! He says before releasing a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

Aizen.... *grins evily* I only leave when im ready or the lady of the evenin asks me to..... till then watch that young tongue of yours...* raises his glass* n just so you know i am tryin to behave at the moment.... *sips his drink* n trust me i am behavin but in your case ill make an exception... Cheers.. * turns his back on him
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

i set my wine down and put my fingers to my pounding head.I close my eyes for a while hoping it will go away.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 am

*walks over to Lill n hands her a bottle of Alleve* should help your headache kiddo
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:28 am

Ayra beams as Peace reappears, and visually checks for her butlers. Still 16, all accounted for. She raises an eyebrow wondering where he has been, and shrugs. Taking another sip of her Jack and Coke she smirks at him as he greets Doom. As she glances over at Cemena she stops and lowers her drink onto the counter. What's this? Someone trying to stay sober? Well that just won't do, she says with a fanged grin.
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 am

She couldn't help but release a small giggle at the lick and farewelled the dragon before turning her attention to Ayra. Before she could comment, she spotted PeaceMaker strolling through the crowd.
She laughed at his words and winked at him.
"I do not know whether my change of form is an improvement or something that is left to be wanting," she replied, embracing him warmly.
"Look at you! All spiffed up. Ayra has done a marvelous job," she said with a smile.
She watched the tension between Slamson and Aizen and quickly stepped between the two, wrapping an arm around Aizen's waist.
"Now is not the time, dear one," she whispered to him before ordering herself another wine.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 am

The tongue isnt what you need to worry over if clothes leave the body, this is a formal event. Keep it that way

*ignores the unformality of him and returns to his conversation with Ayra* I'm not sure, I don't believe we've met before

*looks at Doom* Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am

*ignores the younglin n sips his drink shakin his head*
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 am

"This a night to be festive, the both of you. Please behave," she scolded, but her good nature shone through in her words as she sipped her wine. Her eyes traveled over the hall and fell back on Ayra.
"You have done a magnificent job, my lady. The place looks wondrous. If there is anything I can do to help you on this night, please let me know."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana

Lilliana

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 am

I look up at slamson and take the bottle of aleve.~thank you~I smile and take some.

~g2g be on tommorrow~

Last edited by Lilliana on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 am

no worries darlin *to lill
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 am

I'm behaving as long as it does the same, *sits at the bar and orders a drink*
Back to top Go down
Camena

Camena

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 am

Laughing , Camena sits down the drink. "I suppose it is abnormal to try and stay sober, but I'm not a fan of drinking." Nodding over to Slam, Camena smiled and giggled. "I'm sure Slam can drink my share and get wrecked enough for the both of us though."
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am

*turns to doom n raises his glass n nods n turns*
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am

Ayra bowed her head to Doom and smiled, Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it, she says and gives both Slamson and Aizen a warning glance.

She turns back to Cemena as she takes another sip of her drink, Perhaps you just haven't found your drink.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 3 Empty

*repeats * it.... *slams his glass on the bar*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBC :: Events :: Masquerade Ball-
Jump to: