MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBC

The Melanian Broadcasting Corporation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hall

Go down 
+19
Damon Drake
Nosferat
Windsong
Kipcha
Yuki
Noctilus
Anora
MonsterGrl
Mykomushu
DoomKitten
Aizen
bloodpaw
Camena
Mitsunari
mara
Lilliana
Slamson
PeaceMaker
Ayra
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 am

She watched Myko, a little concerned, but her attention was otherwise engaged as Peace nudged her.
"Face it Peacey dear, this kitty is growing claws," she teased, winking at him.
"But as always, thank you for gracing my logs. I don't think they would be the same without your name appearing so often."
She chuckled and hugged him before he disappeared and looked around, trying to find Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Damon Drake

Damon Drake

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 am

Wearing his signature black cloak Damon silently enters. He is handed a bottled beer and heads away from the crowd
Back to top Go down
Camena

Camena

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 am

"That's good. Midnight Sun is a respected clan. I guess that isn't something to complain about. Whenever I get my wages they go into making/upgrading weapons and armor, so I normally end up broke. Gold and Silver isn't cheap."

((OCC: I'm going to bed, it's past midnight here and I'm being dragged out at four in the morning. Bleh. Night everyone, I'll try to post whenever I'm on tomorrow...er...today.))
Back to top Go down
Nosferat

Nosferat

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 am

"Thanks," Nos said as he took the wine glass from Doom. " I need this," he laughed.
He was still brushing snow out of his beard. "There's a blizzard out there," he told Doom. "Original Killers have their Keep on the other side of the Melania Forest. I had to finish a few things before setting off," he explained.

He took a sip of the wine before making himself comfortable on a bar stool, surveying the various scenes playing out in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Noctilus

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 am

I could definitely use a drink, Noctilus says as he walks towards the bar. Just as he's waiting for his drink, he notices Anora glance at him. He returns a smile, one that is telling the woman that he loved that everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
Mykomushu

Mykomushu

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 am

She nods in agreement with Doomy. I think Peace enjoys making his mark, others have to fight to get on my log but he's doing a good job making sure they don't, she winks at Peace.
Back to top Go down
Damon Drake

Damon Drake

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 am

Watching from the distance he studies the people in the room, sipping his beer
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 am

I sure am, Love. He says as he steps forward against her, putting his hands on the bar between her arms and her torso, and kissing her. I\'m glad I decided to come. I\'m having much more fun than I thought I would. Usually I just kill people, not commiserate with em! He laughs then kisses her again, moves to her side and leans back against the bar, and then sips his Jack and Coke. For sure, Kitty. Keep drinking those HP potions and soon I\'ll stalemate you once everytime! Cheers! He touches his glass to hers and then takes another drink. I\'m glad you enjoy it! He looks over to Mykomushu and says. I\'m good at what I do. Winks back at her before focusing his attention to Nosferat. Hey, buddy! Glad you could make it.

Last edited by PeaceMaker on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kipcha

Kipcha

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:18 am

She glances around, catching sight of Damon she smiles and waves, taking another sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari

Mitsunari

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:18 am

Feeling that his duty as a guest was done, Mits decided to try and, as they say, "cut a rug." It probably wasn't what one did at functions such as this, or maybe it was who knows, but he was flipping well going to do it. Grabbing a passing waitress, or maid, or whatever you called female servants of the higher class, he strode out to the dance floor and began a lively two-step, ignoring her initial protests.
Back to top Go down
Damon Drake

Damon Drake

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 am

Nonchalantly returning the wave, he turns towards the door and begins to make his way quietly back out
Back to top Go down
Windsong
Admin
Windsong

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 am

Too true, I dont believe Ive seen you this inlove and happy before

She smiled gently at the couple, its was obvious by the very aura surrounding them how right they were for eachother and while normally protective of her brother, she trusted her instincts when they told her to believe in Yuki.
Hearing a musical voice she turned swiftly, her dress flaring out behind her as she caught sight of Anora. The woman was so proper sometimes that she felt the impish urge to lunge at her and envlope her in a hug.
Pulling back she straighted her mask and winked.

Yes Ayra has outdone herself and it was ashame we were so late but better late than never.

She noticed the movement of Anoras eyes at she glanced at the bar and link her arm with Noras.

So whos the new jewel gracing your arm?
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 am

She laughed as she sipped her wine, smiling at Myko.
"That's the best thing about Peacey - he gives us all so much attention." She smiled over at Peace before returning her attentions back to Nos.
"Well, use this evening to relax a little. You have not done so for quite some time," she said softly, helping him brush the remainder of the snow from his beard.
A cloak near the entrance drew her eye, and she spotted Damon just as he was retreating away from everyone. She waved at him, a smile on her lips. But as he made to retreat, she quickly excused herself and made to walk over to him. Stumbling with the haste on her two legs, she sighed and flickered, blocking the door.
"Why are you leaving? You have only just arrived."
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 am

Thx sis *gives her a quick poke before sneaking off to a balcony with his wife, gives her a passionate kiss in the moon light n holds her over looking the moonlight outside enjoying cool breeze*

(OCC: nite all ill bb when i can lovely party Ayra & nite sis)
Back to top Go down
Damon Drake

Damon Drake

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:22 am

Stopped in his tracks, he has no choice but to respondI have....things..to attend to m'lady...
Back to top Go down
Kipcha

Kipcha

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 am

She watches all the activity going on around her, as she finshes her glass of wine, motioning for a bartender to refill her glass, smiling politetly.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 am

Ayra smiled taking another sip of her drink, as she leaned against Peace. She laughed softly at Doom's comment and nodded. The sudden shriek of a maiden, made her raise an eyebrow as she turned her head slowly. Catching sight of Mitsunari with one of her human maids, she laughed and downed the rest of he drink. I'm glad that you're enjoying it, she said with a grin to Peace before ordering a mojito from the bartender. Her head was beginning to spin a little bit, and one of us has to stay sober, she thought glancing at Peace.

((OOC: good nite slam.))
Back to top Go down
https://channel13.forumotion.com
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 am

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms stubbornly over her corset.
"Nonsense. All things have been attended to. You deserve a rest and a good time just as much as anyone. Come, join us in conversation and I'll find you a drink."
She smiled behind her cat's mask and motioned towards the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Damon Drake

Damon Drake

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:27 am

He hesitates momentarily... I think its best I be going now...have a lovely evening... He turns and walks out
Back to top Go down
Nosferat

Nosferat

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:28 am

"Yes dear," he said to Doom. "And that's why I'm here," he smiled in affirmation.
Nos watched as Doom ran after Damon and he chuckled before swilling the contents of the wine glass. He raised an eyebrow at the bartender he understood this universal sign and diligently poured something stronger.

A glass with whiskey on the rocks was placed in front of Nos, who smiled and nodded at the bartender.
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 am

"Damon..."
She closed her eyes momentarily in defeat before making her way back to the bar slowly, careful with her steps. As she had lost her wine she gave up and ordered another one before watching the crowd once more.
Throwing a smile over at Nos, she made her way towards the unfamiliar vampire that had smiled at her earlier.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, dear one," she said softly, bowing her head at Windsong.
Back to top Go down
skart

skart

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: the hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 am

*walks over to kip and bows*
Back to top Go down
Kipcha

Kipcha

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:32 am

She hides a few giggles, sipping her wine. "Silly Skart."
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 am

I guess I could finally try one of those things..without the Vodka of course!! He then downs the rest of his drink and turns to the bartender. One mojito, and a double shot of Jack, please!!
Back to top Go down
Kipcha

Kipcha

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 am

She pats the chair next to her. "Sit with me love." She smiles looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBC :: Events :: Masquerade Ball-
Jump to: