MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBC

The Melanian Broadcasting Corporation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hall

Go down 
+19
Damon Drake
Nosferat
Windsong
Kipcha
Yuki
Noctilus
Anora
MonsterGrl
Mykomushu
DoomKitten
Aizen
bloodpaw
Camena
Mitsunari
mara
Lilliana
Slamson
PeaceMaker
Ayra
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 am

Sorry Ayra, I will behave, I just appreciate formal events remaining formal, Doom is right, the building is beautiful
Back to top Go down
Camena

Camena

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 am

Nodding, she replies. "Perhaps I haven't. Slam, what would you reccomend tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 am

Ayra bares her teeth, her eyes flashing a deep blue. Slamson, perhaps you need to get some air, she says indicating the balcony with a nod of her head. One of the attendants hurriedly cleans up the broken glass and looks anxiously at his mistress.

Last edited by Ayra on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://channel13.forumotion.com
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 am

She smiled her thanks to Slamson before leaning away from the bar experimentally, but squeaked as she lost balance and quickly grasped the bar again with her free hand. She leaned against Aizen, mumbling as she sipped her wine again.
"This loss of balance thing is going to get worse the more wine I drink," she commented, mainly to herself.
She sighed at the tension mounting.
"Enough, you two. Please, let us not ruin this night. Not after the hard work that has been put into it."
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:43 am

*lites up a smoke * sorry bout that Ayra just hate gettin baited... im good... *turns toward Camena * i would try a blue long island not much bite n tasty
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:43 am

It is quite the improvement, Kitty. Quite stunning, but I must say...I enjoy petting you, and I'm sure my wife wouldn't like it much with you in this form! He says as he gives her a playful nudge, before walking over and putting an arm around each Slamson and Aizen. Now, now, boys...If I can control myself, I'm positive you can!! We're here to enjoy ourselves! He starts laughing and grabs his drink from the bar downing it and asks for another.

Last edited by PeaceMaker on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mykomushu

Mykomushu

The Hall - Page 4 Empty

A dark haired female shyly enters the room, her eyes scanning and opening wide at all the beautiful figures. Her burgundy dress flows around her like a cloud. There seems to be a heated discussion going on on the other side of the room. She forgets her nervousness for a minute as she tries to understand its meaning.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 am

*catches Doom, supporting her* I am sorry, I will behave as long as the tone of this formal event stays as it was meant.

You would think so Peace, huh? Some just arent able to act appropriately. I must say I'm surprised to see you here though, and surprised even more about the lack of blood on your tux

Last edited by Aizen on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 am

LOL Peace you know im all about the havin fun *gets another drink n toasts peace*
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 am

She chuckled and relaxed back into Aizen again, Peace's good mood relaxing the atmosphere.
"Most likely not, Peace dear. Besides, I actually attempted to groom my fur... I mean hair... for this event. I'd very much like if you did not mess it trying to find my ears."
She grinned and spotted Mykomushu across the room and waved her over.
Back to top Go down
Ayra
Admin
Ayra

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 am

((OOC: Slamson, I know you didn't just lol in my forum...I know you didnt...))

Ayra glances above at the entrance of the ballroom, where an unfamiliar girl stares down at them. She excused herself and makes her way up the stairs to greet her. She smiles warmly, holding up her dress slightly so that she doesn't step on it. Good Evening, I am the hostess, Ayra, she says her eyes back to their normal hue of bright Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
https://channel13.forumotion.com
MonsterGrl

MonsterGrl

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am

Finally enters the ballroom and watches everything with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Camena

Camena

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:51 am

"I'm thankful for the suggestion, but Spam has forever ruined me with anything blue." she laughed. Finishing off her Coke, she turns to the bartender. "Red Wine, please." Picking up the drink, she looks at it for a moment. "Well, if it's worth hiding from Doom it's worth trying."
Back to top Go down
Mykomushu

Mykomushu

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:51 am

With a smile of relief she quickly walks over to Doom and reaches out her arms to give her a tight hug. Thank goodness I actually recognize someone here., she breathed. I wouldn't have recognized you in this form but your eyes gave you away, she said smiling.

Last edited by Mykomushu on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:52 am

Really aizen you cant just let something go.... or are really just trying to get into it with me.... cause i dont have a problem with that either.... cause you keep startin instead of just lettin it go which i have tried to do 2 times....

(Yes Ayra i did... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 am

I know you are, buddy!! He says as he gently touches his glass to Slamsons and takes a drink. Don't worry, Kitty. I won't bother your pretty hair! He then turns back to Aizen. Oh, I know, man! I much prefer the Santa Suit, but Ayra made me wear this rediculous thing!

Last edited by PeaceMaker on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am

Hello, Mykomushu and Bekah *beckons them over*

I've started nothing, nor was I pointing you out, I've let it go, I was making a general statement, please pick up on when you're being spoken to
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am

*orders another round for Peace n myself*
Back to top Go down
Mykomushu

Mykomushu

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 am

She turns from Doom and sees the hostess drifting towards her. Good evening Ayra, I'm Mykomushu. Thank you so much for inviting me to your beautiful ball. I apologize but I think I scared one of your cameramen and maybe gave your butler a heartattack she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mykomushu

Mykomushu

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 am

Aizen, it's lovely to see you here she said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 am

She excused herself from Myko momentarily and glared at both Slamson and Aizen.
"Enough! The both of you. This is not the place," she said softly, menace hinting at her words.
She turned her attention back to Myko, smiling apologetically.
"Sorry about that. You look absolutely stunning, dear. That colour becomes you. And yes, for once I am not a ball of fur tackling things and chasing after a catnip."
She chuckled and heard her name, leaning over to see Camena at the bar as well.
"Hello dear! Yes, the beloved wine. Thankfully they are not hiding it from me here," she joked, winking at her.
"May I suggest a Cabernet Sauvignon. It is usually the best wine to start on and is usually rather easy on your pallet."
Back to top Go down
MonsterGrl

MonsterGrl

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 am

Smiles and walks over to Luca. Gives him a quick friendly hug and then looks around.

"Dont you be getting into trouble" I say and laugh lightly
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker
Admin
PeaceMaker

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:59 am

He grabs the new glass of Jack and Coke that Slamson ordered and walks to his wife. Hey, everybody! I'd like to propose another toast...To Ayra, for putting this fabulous event. You've done a great job, Love. He kisses her cheeck and raises his class to the air expecting some others to join the toast.
Back to top Go down
Slamson

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am

*raises his glass in Peace's toast
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am

She quickly ordered another wine and raised her glass with Peace.
"Hear hear," she said kindly, winking at Ayra.
"To our beloved hostess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall   The Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBC :: Events :: Masquerade Ball-
Jump to: